Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mommy and Mady Afternoon

This afternoon I picked Mady up early from daycare and headed over to Disney Hollywood Studios. Since we're passholders we try to go as often as we can before the summer heat arrives. Today Mady and I went to the Disney Playhouse Live show and the Beauty and the Beast Show. We've been to the Disney Playhouse Live show several times and Mady loves it. There's the usual group: Mickey and the gang, Little Einsteins, Handy Manny, and Pooh and Friends. We also decided to go see Beauty and the Beast. I've never taken Mady to this live show, nor have I ever been. It was so much fun! It was a musical with dancers and costumes. It was awesome and Mady loved the princesses! We're heading back to Disney to go to the Flower and Garden Festival at EPCOT for Mother's Day. I know Jacob's not too excited, but since it's Mother's Day I get to choose!

All smiles at the Disney Playhouse Live Show!

Beauty and the Beast Show

Mady loved the characters that came to life!


Got my 3D glasses on for the Muppet Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment