Friday, April 24, 2009

I Hate Publix Cupcakes!

Everytime one of my students has a birthday, they always bring in Publix cupcakes. Now, normally cupcakes aren't a big deal and the kids can eat them fairly easy without making a huge mess. However, Publix cupcakes have about 3 inches of thick frosting that stains your fingers and face and is virtually impossible to clean off. Whenever a student offers me a cupcake, I always take one and bring it home to Mady. 1) I know they're from Publix and relatively safe, and 2) I can't say NO to the birthday child! Mady loves cupcakes purely for the icing alone. However, these dang Publix cupcakes are ridiculous! I swear this will be the last Publix cupcake I give her. And, yes, I did make her wear a bib. I know she's 3, but she was already in her jammies and I don't think the food coloring from the icing will come out of clothes. It's that bad! So, if you're a mom out there and plan on sending cupcakes for your child's birthday at school, please, bring in homemade ones. I won't eat it because I'm wary of anything a 9 year old touches, but please spare me from having blue-stained faces staring back at me all day and a 3 year old with blue lips that need to be scrubbed with a brillo pad. Anyways, here's a picture of Mady enjoying a blue Hannah Montana cupcake before bed tonight.
Seriously, how am I going to clean this face?

1 comment:

  1. What the hell is wrong with you? First if you dont want your child to have blu face DONT GIVE IT TO HER DAMMIT. GET A freaking life lady. Or maybe a dick in your life you rude ass teacher lady!!!! I would hate for my child to have a teacher like you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete