Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Big Recital

Today was Mady's big recital! The show started at 1pm and Mady had to check in at noon. I left her backstage and met up with Jacob, my mom, Jacob's mom, Renee, and Emily. Mady's group was #6 so we didn't have to wait long once the recital started. We were in the second row right in front of Mady. Mady's group came on stage and did their 45 second dance to When You Wish Upon a Star. It was really cute and Mady seemed to keep up with the routine as best as she could. Once they were finished we had to wait until intermission to see her. After a few more acts, it was finally time to find her. I got her from backstage and everyone greeted her with flowers! We had lunch at our house afterwards and now she is in bed taking a nap! These pictures are mostly from the practice on Friday, but it's all the same. I had a really cute picture of Mady that I took on Friday, but I accidentally deleted it just now when I was going through my photos. Maybe I'll try to recreate it once she wakes up!



My little girl up on stage!

Look at all those flowers!


Her friend Emily came to watch.



Mommy and Mady!


Mady with her grandmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment