Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sleepy Girl

Kaitlyn took her morning nap a little earlier than usual this morning. I was cleaning the kitchen, when I noticed that it was quieter than normal. I found Mady laying on the couch watching cartoons (not unusual) and KK on the floor sleeping. I guess Mady was taking care of her because she told me she covered her with a blanket. KK has been so sick this week and is on 3 different meds. I took her to the doctor on Monday morning and they prescribed an antibiotic for an ear infection, plus pulmicort for a respiratory thing, and then she's still on xopenex for times when she coughs nonstop. She's had a fever since Monday, too, so that hasn't been fun either. The good news is she's still sleeping through the night, but I'm ready for her to feel better. We're leaving her with Jacob's mom for the weekend and I really don't want her sick while she's there. Plus, her birthday party is coming up and I want her well!

No comments:

Post a Comment