Friday, May 29, 2009

Sneak Peek


Yesterday Mady had her picture taken for ballet class. The big recital is coming up June 14 and Mady's costume is adorable! For the money it costs, I was really excited at how it came out. Of course, all the little girls had the same size, but Mady's had to be tailored to fit her because she's so tiny. I learned how to do her hair (major pain involving bobbie pins, gel, hairspray, and a hair net) and her make-up. She looked so cute and I can't wait to see the professional pictures when I get them on Monday.


Tomorrow Jacob's brother is getting married. We're taking Mady to the reception and leaving KK at home with my mom. I know Mady will have a great time dancing and eating cake. Afterwards, we'll be heading home to cheer on the Magic!


Monday Mady starts swimming lessons. This will be the second summer in a row that Mady's taken lessons at Double R. She will go for two weeks, an hour each time. I have started talking to her about it and she seems excited. She really is becoming quite the little swimmer. Last summer she was jumping off the diving board and swimming to the side, so I can't wait to see where she picks up!


KK is doing well with her breathing treatments. We ditched the mask and just let her play on the floor and breathe in the medicine. She slept through the night last night and only woke a couple of times coughing, but nothing like she was before! She still sounds horrible so we'll be keeping her home tomorrow!


I can't wait to post pictures of the wedding and Mady's swimming lessons so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment