Thursday, May 14, 2009

Feed Me Seymour!

Kaitlyn has started eating more and more solid foods recently. It's been fun giving her people food, and so far she's enjoying every bite! For Mother's Day Jacob bought chocolate donuts and gave KK one while I was still sleeping. He said she loved them (and why wouldn't she). So, tonight on his way home from work he stopped by Publix and bought some chocolate donuts. Here she is chowing down on one after dinner tonight. Of course, I was right there in case something happened. Choking is like one of my biggest fears and now that we're starting solids I keep my eye on her even more closely.

Big bite into the donut

Chowing down with my two teeth and gums

This picture is so funny with her eyes closed!

All done. Now daddy gets to clean me up!

Oh, and if anyone's wondering... my mom is going to watch KK while we go to Disney for Memorial Day weekend. We are so excited and see lots of pool time and fun headed our way. I did figure out which princess Mady's going to be for the Storybook Princess Dinner. It's not really a princess, but it'll do. I found Mady an Alice in Wonderland costume and it's so cute. It should be here next week. She's excited to wear the black ribbon in her hair and the white tights with black shoes. Hopefully she'll cooperate and I'll get some cute photos! Only one more week!

No comments:

Post a Comment