Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Tangled Basket



Mady's school (and mine) are having their annual Basket Night next week. Since I'm one of the room moms and I love putting together baskets, I offered to put together the Pre-K basket. I chose the theme Tangled because Mady loves it and I was in charge, so it's only fair! We stuffed the basket with the Tangled DVD, Rapunzel t-shirt, beach towel, books, coloring books, sticker book and stickers, hair brush, detangler, and hair accessories, and the Rapunzel barbie doll.






I found a purple Easter basket at Target to use and bought yellow yarn to make the Rapunzel hair. To display all the items in the basket I made a paint palette with all the items listed. I tied it with a big purple bow and soon it will be raffled off to a lucky winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment