Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Mady

My Mady is such a little sweetheart. I often get compliments at school at how well-behaved she is and is such a good listener and helper to her classmates. She loves her little sister more than anything and has really taken to playing with her and showing her how to do new things. She is also very strong-willed, especially when it comes to clothes. If it was up to her, she'd wear her sister's clothes everyday. She is my cuddler and snuggler and often lays on the couch with me at night for 30 minutes before she's ready for bed. She is also my little DWTS and Glee buddy and we love watching the dances and singing to the songs on Glee. She is a true swimmer and can jump in the deep-end and swim all the way to the other end. She starts her third round of swimming lessons in 3 weeks and is very excited that KK will be joining her. She loved taking ballet classes, but is even more excited about taking gymnastics classes now that she's 5.

She rides her bike like crazy and will soon learn without training wheels. She LOVES arts and crafts. We have to do them all the time! Her favorite is cutting paper and making cards for all her friends. She loves writing notes for them. I have to write it and then she will copy it onto her paper. Every card has to have a bow, too. I am excited for this summer and all the fun things we have planned and knowing it's my last summer of having my little girl before she heads off to Kindergarten.



We are officially growing Mady's hair out. I told her after the spring pictures we would let it grow out. We'll see what happens. Hopefully it will be cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment