Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Please, no daytime visitors...

Or else this is what you'll see:

Toys Everywhere!

A mixture of feather boas and who knows what!

All the baby accessories in the living room, thanks KK!


Being at home with both girls during the day is exhausting. If anyone knows me, they know that I keep my house relatively organized and clean. Rarely do I have piles of stuff or toys thrown everywhere. However, I decided at the beginning of the summer I was not going to pick up the house 3-4 times a day like I used to. It seemed like I was picking up the same toys over and over again, only to have them brought out again. Now, I usually pick up during their naps and again after they've gone to bed. Mady is old enough now, too, that she is involved in the clean up process.

Today they must have worn themselves out because I found KK asleep on Mady's floor, and Mady fell asleep on the couch (she's sick, again!). I moved KK to her crib without disturbing her, and I'm going to let Mady finish sleeping on the couch. She had an inner and outer ear infection last week plus a fever, so she's been on amox. The fever and all other symptoms went away over the weekend, but she has a fever again today. Hopefully she'll get better before our beach trip next week. Anyways, guess I better get to cleaning up the messes or else Jacob's going to ask what I did all day.

Asleep on the couch not feeling well.



Worn out from making a mess in her sister's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment