Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bike Riding with the Family

After dinner tonight we decided to bring out the bikes and trailer and take the girls on a ride to Winter Springs and back. We put Mady in the bike trailer and Kaitlyn in the seat on the back of Jacob's bike. This was KK's first time on the back of Jacob's bike, normally she rides in her infant carrier in the bike trailer. She had a great time and wore Mady's helmet that Mady wore when she was KK's age. I even included a picture of me with my hot pink bike just to prove that I do participate in outdoor activities with the family! Plus, with the weather turning cooler soon we'll be outside even more!

Kaitlyn in her helmet that used to be Mady's.



Ashley and the hot pink bike, my favorite color.

The sweetest picture ever of Mady on her first bike ride! What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment