Thursday, May 12, 2011

Our Own Royal Wedding

I guess the girls have been watching way too much coverage of the Royal Wedding. It doesn't help that on that morning I had the tv on and we watched the processional, etc... Also, I have just about every magazine with the wedding on the cover! I was in the house and Jacob was in the front yard working on our sprinklers when he yelled at me to come outside. I was expecting a snake or something, but instead this is what I found. KK was dressed in the wedding dress-up dress, Mady was in some kind of "suit", they had a beach towel down with leis as flowers and then you can see the wedding guests. They were so funny I was dying!


Here they come! Originally KK had on a veil and Mady a hat!

Must have dancing!



The Royal onlookers, they look so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment