Friday, August 13, 2010

Going Away Luau at Mimi's

Since Mady will be starting Pre-K at Lawton this year, it's time for her to say goodbye to Mimi. We have loved the past 2 years we've spent at Mimi's, and I think it's harder for me to say goodbye than Mady. Of course, I will still have KK there, but it's not the same. Mady will also be saying goodbye to many of her friends that are leaving for Pre-K and some that are still staying at Mimi's. The hardest part is leaving her best friend Emily. I don't think it's sunk in yet that they won't be eating lunch or seeing each other each day. It will just make the times that we do get the girls together that more special and fun.


The luau was a blast and I'm so glad I was able to be there to see the kids. They had a pool party, followed by pizza and cupcakes. Mady got a bag filled with arts and crafts and a new outfit for school! I also hear that she will get a collage filled with pictures from her 2 years at Mimi's and a shirt with all of her friends while she was there! We will definitely miss Mimi, but Mady will be visiting her occasionally on teacher work days and school holidays!








No comments:

Post a Comment