Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brevard Zoo

In January we decided to visit the Brevard Zoo. We've never been there before and being zoo passholders for the Central Florida Zoo, we get in half off! We met up with some friends and enjoyed the day at a real zoo. I didn't have my camera with me this day so I only have a few photos. We hope to go back soon when the weather warms up because they have an awesome splashground.

Mady loved feeding the birds in the aviary. Last time we were at Gatorland she was a bit hesitant. Thanks to Pam and Renee for giving Mady the sticks of food and hanging out with her. It kinda freaks me out to be in close quarters with those pecking birds.

Mady and KK inside the petting area. We saw all kinds of animals in here, including an armadillo you could pick up. Once again, Pam was in charge of picking up the animals for the girls to see.

Kaitlyn taking a break inside the petting area. She just loved to sit and watch the animals. That's the way I like to enjoy a petting zoo!



Mady and Emily loved petting the goats. I can't believe Mady's not afraid of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment