Friday, September 18, 2009

Random Cuteness

Here are some random photos from the month of September. Some are from my birthday and the girls eating cake. We went to Boma's at Animal Kingdom Lodge for dinner on my actual birthday. I've always wanted to go there and it was awesome. We also had a mini birthday party at home 2 days later with both girls complete with balloons and a cake! Mady and her friend Emily also had a pretend slumber party one night. Emily brought her sleeping bag over and after the girls played they watched a movie. Emily actually cried when she had to go home because she really thought she was spending the night!


Kaitlyn eating a cookie at Boma's



I think KK loved the birthday cake!


Mady getting ready to eat icing. That's all she likes.


My adorable 14 month old!




Watching a movie in their matching sleeping bags.


No comments:

Post a Comment