Sunday, March 22, 2009

Picnic in the Park

Mady has been begging us to go on a picnic in the park for about the past week or so. Since the weather has been really nice, I've been wanting to take her. However, with an infant combined with the fact that I really just don't like getting sandy and dirty, I've been avoiding it. Well, today was Mady's lucky day! We met some friends at Gemini Springs for a birthday party. Voila! Mady got her picnic in the park! We had a great time, the weather was perfect, and KK got in the swing for the first time! My feet are sandy and dirty, but nonetheless, a great time was had!

Mommy and Kaitlyn at the swing

Look at the big girl all by herself

Having fun with daddy


The girls: Mady, Mommy, and Kaitlyn


I had to include a picture of the cake, it was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment